Friday, October 22, 2010

The day I learned about Python

Chris Tyler discussed a little bit about Python today for my classmates working on projects that include moderate to heavy scripting. I'm not really good at programming languages but I always find myself interested to learn about it.

As soon as I got home, I hurriedly turned on my PC and wrote my first Hello World in Python. Sir Chris told me last Thursday when I asked him which programming language will stand out the most in the near future, He replied... "Python".
I definitely agree to what he said; Considering some popular software embed/use Python.

Anyway I'm interested in learning more so I downloaded my copy of "Dive into Python".

Regarding the ARMv7 Project, I haven't had a time this week. I still need to catch up on my readings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment